When ladies wear bikinis, they expect to look good and sexy. They usually want to show off their bodies while they are at the beach, or taking part in various watersports or beach sports. There are many different bikinis that women can wear when going out to the beach, or going out for a swim. They can choose them depending on their body types and shapes. In this article, we are going to discuss how to look good in a bikini.
Preparing Your Body
Eat foods that will reduce bloat
You can try reducing the amount of carbs and salty foods you take a couple of days before wearing the bikini. Also avoid eating vegetables that produce gases, such as onions and beans.
Drink a lot of water
Hydrating is good because it prevents bloating and stimulates fluids that make people appear thinner.
Shave all the right spots
It would really enhance your looks if you didn’t have hair popping out of your armpits and pubic area, and that would call for shaving or removing it by other means. You could even opt for waxing.
Add in a fitness regime
Workouts go a long way in making you look better as you shed a couple of pounds. Exercise is generally good, even for the heart.
Finding the Right Fit
- Experiment with different styles and fits.
- Wear a forgiving top.
- Compliment your legs with the perfect bottoms.
- Create curves for a narrow body.
- Find a suit with proper coverage.
Enhancing Your Bikini Look
- Moisturize your skin.
- Apply a spray tan.
- Wear a bikini cover-up.
- Accessorize with a hat.
- Create the look of a slimmer waist by lifting the breasts, or wearing pushups.
The Best Pubic Hair Removal Cream
For the ultimate look when wearing your bikini, you would definitely want to get rid of your pubic hair, and that is the reason why we are now going to try and figure out the best pubic hair removal cream.
Best Mess-Free Product: Nair Hair Remover Glides Away Nourish with Argan Oil
This oil provides for an easy, touch-free way to get rid of pubic hair, even in the hardest to reach areas. It comes infused with restorative, 100% natural Moroccan Argan Oil for beautifully smooth results.
- Reduced mess
- Moisturizing infusion of argan oil
- Convenient size for sticking in a wash bag
- Effective at removing pubic hair
- Not so suitable for sensitive skinned folk
Best Bulk Buy: Veet Gel Hair Remover Cream with Essential Oils
This provides for gentle and effective hair removal that leaves users feeling smooth and moisturized. The dermatologically tested Veet oil, and comes in a pump bottle with a spatula for easy application and removal. The hair removal cream works quickly in three minutes, and hair takes up to twice as long to grow back when compared to shaving.
- Protects skin from irritation
- Moisturizes skin with essential oils
- Effectively removes almost all hairs first try
- Big bottle with convenient pump head
- Not specifically made for bikini area (but actually does the job well anyway)
Best for Sensitive Skin: Avon SSS Fresh & Smooth Bikini Line Hair Removal Cream
This is the oil to use for easy hair removal. It is a fragrance-free sensitive skin formula with aloe, and it comes with meadowfoam oil.
- Improved smell
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Infused with anti-inflammatory Aloe Vera
- Cost effective
- Gentle, no irritation
- Small tube will be used up pretty quickly
Best Fast Acting: Bikini Zone Bikini Creme Hair Remover, Green Tea Fortified
This gentle Bikini Zone Crème Hair Remover is effective, clearing the bikini area in 4 minutes. It has Green Tea for soft, moisturized, and smooth skin, chamomile to soothe skin and prevent skin irritation. With Bikini Zone Crème Hair Remover, an ultra-smooth bikini line is guaranteed.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Fast acting
- The smell on this one is definitely not my favorite.
Best for Boys Bits: Nad’s for Men Hair Removal Cream
This is a fast acting depilatory cream for quick, painless hair removal at your convenience. It comes formulated for coarse male body hair, and the effects are in under four minutes. This cream can work for areas like the chest, back, arms and legs. It has Aloe Vera to protect the skin and prevent irritation.
- Works well on thick, coarse male hair
- Aloe infusion to reduce irritation
- Suitable for use all over body as well as genitals
- The smell out of this bottle is definitely not one of the better ones
It is every woman’s dream to look good in their bikini, and using some of the tips shown above, they can attain that look. In the event that they would like to get rid of their pubic hair, they should consider getting any of the creams reviewed above for the ultimate experience.